Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Angels Everywhere

Sr. Georgeann Quinlan writes this week as our guest blogger about what inspires her. She leads interactive workshops, Angels Everywhere, which offer an invitation to everyone, regardless of religious belief or affiliation, to talk about what inspires them and gives them hope. Sr. Georgeann offers her workshops throughout the Denver Metro area and comes a couple of times a year to Capabilities with her stories. Last year’s session brought rave reviews and the most amazing stories of everyday situations. We hope you will join Sr. Georgeann on Monday, March 24, at 6 p.m. Please see Events for details and to RSVP.

This program is indeed a little miracle in itself! It first started when I was asked to work at a nursing home where the whole staff believed in angels! I did. So I applied. Little did I know that it would start me on a path which would bring great inspiration, creativity, fulfillment and joy in my semi-retirement years. It is about the many forms in which angels work in our lives.

I have led some 96 programs in the past three years and have heard the most amazing stories! No, I’m not writing a book! I would rather carry the stories to the other groups who want to hear and share their stories. So far, no one has been disappointed. Rather, they leave the session with a feeling of hope and inspiration. The sessions have indeed been blessed with the presence of angels! Do come, hear, share.

Thank you, Sister!

No comments: